Recently VMware & EMC introduced a awesome piece of hardware for hyper converged infrastructure.Thought to share something about this innovation
- Extends your standard. If you’re using VMware, and you’re a small/medium business, a small/medium enterprise (remember 3000+ VMs can run many a datacenter!) or a large enterprise with edge/ROBO locations
- Is ridiculously simple.
- Starts really small ($60K list).
- Scales really big (64 nodes!).
- Scales and does all “day 2” operations with the click of a button.
- Performs better than any other HCIA on the market.
- Rocks and rolls in all-flash configurations, and man, in 2016 – why